Simon is a recognized world expert in investing. He has tested dozens of investment clubs, communities and investment research services. His research has been featured on Bloomberg, Business Insider, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNet and more.
1. Special Situation Investments: Online investment community focused on low risk arbitrage opportunities and SPACs with short term catalysts. Read full review
2. Corner of Berkshire and Fairfax: One of the largest online value investing forums, called ‘Corner of Berkshire and Fairfax’. Read full review
3. MicroCapClub: An exclusive investor forum focusing on microcap companies (sub $300m market cap) trading in United States, Canadian, UK and Australian markets. Read full review
4. Value Investors Club: Value Investors Club is an exclusive online investment club where top investors share their best ideas. Read full review
5. SumZero: SumZero is a community of buy-side investment professionals working at hedge funds, mutual funds, and private equity funds. Read full review
Being a good investor is all about discovering actionable investing opportunities. There are way too many different stock research services – that’s why it’s vital not to waste time on the mediocre ones and consider only to the best investing clubs, investment communities and investment blogs. During our 10+ years investment career we were following dozens of them and these are our top 5 recommendations.
SSI is an investor community focused on low risk arbitrage opportunities and SPACs with short term catalysts. What we like the most, is that SSI publishes only actionable and well researched investment ideas, so you don’t waste your time sorting through piles of noise.
One of the largest online value investing forums, Corner of Berkshire and Fairfax was named after Warren Buffett’s and Prem Watsa’s companies, Berkshire Hathaway and Fairfax Financial, which have created generational wealth for their numerous longtime shareholders and serve as inspiration to investors around the world. CoBF provides a platform to exchange and discuss stock ideas and other investing topics.
MicroCapClub is an exclusive forum focusing on microcap companies (sub $300m market cap) trading in United States, Canadian, UK and Australian markets. The site was created to be a platform for experienced microcap investors to share and discuss stock ideas.
Value Investors Club is an exclusive online investment club where top investors share their best ideas. All members are accepted only based on the quality of their investment research and thinking which makes the club an invaluable resource. The benefits of the club are free but admission is highly selective.
SumZero is a community of investment professionals working at hedge funds, mutual funds, and private equity funds. The site claims to have attracted 12,000 pre-screened professionals that post ideas or pay for access.
Head of Research
We are committed to providing honest reviews and advice about investment communities to help you decide which suits your needs the best.
Since 2015, we’ve reviewed 28 investment communities and published real user reviews.
2035 Sunset Lake Road